Stores Marketing ExecutiveWhen you work with us, you’ll enjoy a diverse group of people who value working together.
We take our vision very seriously.
IKEA started its operation in Greece through House Market, a member of Fourlis Group of Companies, and counts 5 stores in Greece (Athens, Thessaloniki, Larissa, and Ioannina), 1 in Cyprus (Nicosia) and 1 in Bulgaria (Sofia). IKEA – House Market also operates 6 Pick-Up-Points (1 in Rhodes, 1 in Patra, 1 in Chania, 1 in Heraklion, 1 in Komotini and 1 in Bulgaria (Varna).
When you work with us, you’ll enjoy a diverse group of people who value working together. You will enjoy an open and inclusive culture where you can be yourself. At IKEA we always do our jobs knowing that we can achieve great things when many people work together.
Stores Marketing Executive (ref: MKT_1016)
Reporting to the Marketing Manager Greece, you will be responsible and accountable for:
• The Country Stores’ Marketing Plan in line with the Country Marketing Strategy
• Monitoring and evaluating the results of all local advertising campaigns
• Monitoring and analysing local market trends and competitors’ communication patterns, making the best use of the research findings
• Collaborating closely with the store teams to create a store calendar based on national priorities and local potential to achieve the agreed goals and KPIs
• Increasing the volume of visitors to the stores via a coherent marketing plan
• Implementing the advertising strategy of the Company, ensuring that the IKEA Brand identity, values and key benefits are correctly communicated.
• Implementing the digital marketing strategy of the Company, engaging relevant social media so as to create and increase engagement with the IKEA Fans and number of Fans in Social Media
• Ensuring that the IKEA brand identity, values and key benefits are correctly communicated
The People we seek
• You lead by example
• You have the constant desire for renewal
• You dare to be different while striving to meet reality and being cost conscious.
• You are humble and willing to accept and delegate responsibility.
• You have a hands on and Customer service driven approach.
• You have passion for retailing
The skills & Qualifications
Minimum 4 years’ experience in an account management in Retail or FMCG Marketing function or an advertising agency
Very good Customer focus
Good planning, organizational skills and team oriented personality
Achievement drive, initiative taking and problem solving skills
Very good communication and interpersonal skills
University Degree (a Post Graduate degree will be considered as an asset)
Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
Excellent command of the Greek and English language
Valid Driving license
Able to travel around Greece (>50% of time will be out of Athens)
• Career and development prospects in one of the most successful commercial groups in Greece & the Balkans
• Extensive continuous training
• Competitive remuneration package
Please send your complete resume by 2/11/2016 by applying through http://www.fourlisgroup-careers.gr