Client Service DirectorMax Media Greece is looking for a Client Service Director for 360o Campaign Performance
CLIENT SERVICE DIRECTOR FOR 360o Campaign Performance
Max Media Greece is looking for a dynamic, forward-looking seasoned professional to grow the Business Unit responsible for the growth and optimization of all stages of an advertising campaign from insights to commercial performance through technology.
The Client Services Director will be the senior point of contact for day-to-day management of the 360o Campaign Performance BU and needs to possess the ability to sell new ideas and solutions led by technology.
- Strategic point of contact for senior clients and establish strong relationships regarding 360o Campaign Performance.
- Work with management team to bring creative solutions to prospective clients and to build the business of current clients.
- Mentor and develop his/her team and direct them in finding creative solutions to both client and internal challenges, foster knowledge-sharing across all disciplines internally to ensure collaborative and informed work.
- Implement proprietary and 3rd party tools into the research process and negotiate with potential vendors.
- Create an effective process and information flow between client services team and other disciplines.
- Contribute to client’s business growth by identifying new opportunities.
- Assist the Traditional Operations team with designing the training and implementation of all internal and external tools, so that the presentation is prepared in a holistic mindset.
- Foster a productive and empowering working environment within his/her BU and among other BU of the company.
- Provide team with all necessary tools and training to improve core expertise and continued career growth.
- Build a team to deliver company business and revenue goals.
- Partner with Operations and Finance in building client P&L.
- Will lead multiple projects at once and ensure strong integration across the organization.
- Lead new business efforts and determine the optimal staffing assignments for new initiatives.
- Ensure that staff are fully trained on all aspects of planning and reporting; will require use of research tools, as well as excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Partner with peers in planning and creative agencies, and internal disciplines to work on existing or new business opportunities.
• Experience in traditional advertising, direct marketing, digital or traditional or similar media environment is a plus.
• Well-versed in all forms of advertising media planning.
• Agency background is highly preferred.
• Exceptional new business and client facing skills.
• Experience in growing, managing, and inspiring internal teams; strong leadership and organizational skills must be complemented by relationship building management style.
• Perform senior-level client negotiation and management skills, with clear and substantive speaking, writing and presentation skills.
Remuneration and Benefits
- Competitive salary according to degree of competence
- Friendly atmosphere
- Potential for career development
Only relevant applications will receive a reply, but all applications will be treated in utmost confidentiality.
Please send your Resume along with an accompanying letter to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than the 03th of January 2022.