Marketing and Communications ManagerJR Technologies is seeking for a Marketing and Communications Manager
Marketing and Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications Manager will be based either in our Innovation Centre in Chania or our office in Athens (preferably in Chania), he/she will report to the Director of Marketing and the responsibilities of the position mostly include:
- Define, develop and coordinate the company’s Market Intelligence (industry, competitors, clients) & Market Research Strategy. Extract valuable insights from data, identify market trends and customer insights in order to identify new business opportunities.
- Define and develop the Product Marketing Strategy in line with company objectives.
- Formulate and develop marketing plans in accordance with the company’s strategy.
- Define and carry out marketing activities, and analyse and review the effectiveness of marketing programs to ensure the achievement of business performance.
- Define and develop the Integrated Marketing Communications Plan (IMC) at corporate and product level.
- Liaise with Senior Copywriter, Digital Marketing Specialist, Graphics Designers and external suppliers to produce all marketing material.
- Integrate IMC resources and establish a valid effective supplier’s platform for all kinds of marketing activities (media, advertisement, PR and promotions).
- Manage conferences, events and meetings sponsored by the company.
- Drive product strategy and launch strategies for new products.
- Develop budget plan, monitor and control the effective use of marketing expenses.
- Candidate Profile:
- Fluency in English – the company's official language of business is English.
- University Degree or Master’s Degree in Marketing.
- At least 7 years experience in a marketing position (preferably in B2B context).
- Good team inspiring skills.
- Demonstrated success in defining, launching and managing profitable products or services (preferably technology products / services).
- Great foresight and ability to define effective and outstanding Marketing Strategies.
- In depth understanding of B2B marketing.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Please send your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org until 15/2