SEO & Content Manager
24MEDIA seeks a SEO & Content Manager
24MEDIA is Greece's largest digital publishing group, managing premium media brands - both online, offline- across different platforms, desktop and mobile.
Having established its position in the Greek market, 24MEDIA constantly strives to increase the range of its services so that it may meet users’ needs at all levels.
We are looking for a full-time SEO Content Specialist to accelerate the growth of organic search traffic on our sites.
● Improve and manage SEO strategy
● Optimize website and product pages for existing products and upcoming launches
● Provide SEO and audience support, training and guidance to the editorial team
● Analyze and reporting key metrics
● Perform content research and apply best-practise SEO to current articles in a daily basis
● Author and present SEO performance reports that interpret data and offer next steps based on past performance and current trends
● Work closely with editorial, production, and technology teams to implement content plans
● Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
To qualify you must have:
● Proven experience in building large traffic and audiences with a minimum of 2 years experience
● Familiar with SEO best practices and analytics tools
● Passionate about news content
● Experience use Google Analytics, MOZ, Webmaster tools or similar to spot trends, issues and opportunities
● Experience use Google Adwords
● Experience in social media platforms will be considered as a plus
● Creative, flexible and diligent
● Ability to easily adapt to changing priorities
● Ability to work within a team and independently
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref. Code: SEO/1219, until January 20, 2020.