Senior Digital Media PlannerTempo OMD Hellas is looking for a Senior Digital Media Planner
Tempo OMD Hellas is looking for a
Senior Digital Media Planner
to work on a market leading client
- Digital media planning, buying and reporting, with emphasis on display, but performance driven, based on KPIs.
- Work closely with the account, business analytics and performance teams to create integrated strategic proposals, client reviews, weekly and monthly client reports etc.
- Daily communication with key digital partners to optimize digital buying and investigate new buying opportunities.
Required Skills & Experience :
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Information Technology or Mathematics or Marketing & Communications. A postgraduate degree will be considered a plus.
- 3+ years of experience within digital media teams in premium display, with emphasis on large accounts.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in Greek and English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, Powerpoint and relevant systems and tools (ad-serving platforms, google analytics, Oasys etc).
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and deadline driven. Able to work in a demanding and challenging environment. Team player.
- Satisfactory salary, proportionate to experience and skills
- Excellent work environment
- Private insurance
- Continuous training and development
All applications will be treated with confidentiality.
Please, send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org including the code “SDMP” in mail’s subject