Client Services Senior Media Planner
Initiative seeks to employ a motivated, passionate, Client Services Senior Media Planner to join a multinational Client Team.
- Develop relationships with clients to understand their business needs and develop media plan.
- Act as the daily point of contact for clients
- Lead communication projects ensuring their high quality implementation and delivery
- Work closely with cross-teams for the projects development and operational execution.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Relevant business experience of at least 3 years
- Experience in local and / or International Clients
- Understanding of digital ecosystem
- Critical thinking
- Academic Degree in Business, Marketing or Economics
- Fluency in English (verbal and written communication)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary and health insurance scheme.
- Continuous education and development opportunities.
- Team spirit.
If interested please send a detailed CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org