Μedia managerMax Media Greece is looking to hire a media manager
Max Media Greece is an innovative company, member of a wider multinational network, providing a 360ο approach to its clients. Max Media Greece is looking to hire a media manager that possesses superb project management and organizational skills with the ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Acting as media advisor and developing strong relationships with clients.
- Identifying media opportunities for existing clients and keeping up to date on the latest media trends.
- Negotiating with media channels and planning effectively media campaigns.
- Ensuring on-time and quality implementation of media plans.
- Allocating media budget, updating monthly clients forecasts and monitoring costs.
- Coordinating, monitoring and evaluating media campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in business/marketing/communications or related.
- 3 years+ work experience as a media manager/media planner.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills, able to manage reports and client presentations.
- Client-centric approach.
- Analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Fluency in English.
What we offer:
- A position in a dynamic organization, with international scope, committed to excellence.
- An environment with dedicated and diverse team, all striving to reach the same goals and supporting each other along the way.
- A fitting remuneration package depending on the skills that you will be bringing to the team.
Are you ready to join us?
- Please prepare your CV in English and a short text describing why you would like to join the Max Media Company and send them both at firstname.lastname@example.org
Strict confidentiality will prevail.