PR ACCOUNT JUNIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
The PR Junior Account Manager is a key member of the team working on and managing a portfolio of clients whilst supporting and mentoring team members of staff to perform to the best of their ability.
The successful candidate is a motivated and commercially focused individual with experience and knowledge in Public Relations, preferably from an agency background and passionate about using communications effectively to influence and engage.
The PR Junior Account Manager will take responsibility for the day-to-day activities associated with managing clients communications and engagement activities.
As a PR Junior Account Manager you will:
• Have the ability to work on your own initiative and take charge of clients requirements
• Forge strong and productive client relationships
• Manage workloads effectively across multiple projects and ensure all work is completed in a timely manner and on-budget
• Work closely with other teams to coordinate integrated communications programmes
• Provide strategic counsel and insight to shape clients’ communications programme
• Be involved in new business development, leading on team brainstorms, creation of PR proposals and new business pitches
• Have experience of managing and formulating budgets.
Skills required include:
- University degree in PR, communications, marketing or a related field
- A minimum of 4-5 years agency experience in PR in either an agency and/or in house role
- Excellent organizational skills
- First class writing skills
- Outstanding people management skills and track record of effective team working
- Excellent communications skills, both verbally and in writing
- A competitive package matching the candidate’s skills and experience
- Private medical health insurance program
- The opportunity to work with some of the biggest brands
- A great, fun, youthful work environment to grow your career and why not, your group of friends
In case you are interested sent your CV at: email@example.com