Post Production Office ManagerBlink Athens is seeking for an Office Manager
Blink Athens, an audiovisual production company based in Marousi, is currently seeking for an Office Manager. Ideal candidates should have a degree (AEI / TEI / COLLEGE), excellent knowledge in both spoken and written English, computer programs and should be organised, reliable and with strong communication skills.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Ensure the smooth running of the office. / Managing supplies and office operation.
- Place and answer local and international telephone calls.
- Read, distribute and file: incoming / outgoing mail, memos, reports and production materials.
- Typing and formatting various documents (correspondence, forms, reports, presentations) on an accurate and timely basis in both Greek and English. Translate from English to Greek and vice versa.
- Arrange and confirm appointments and meetings. Make appropriate arrangements for meetings.
- Organise and delegate all production process communication (client, agency, post production team, Voice Over speakers etc)
- Establish and maintain the daily production schedule and reminder calendar.
- AEI / TEI / COLLEGE Degree
- PC Literacy (MS Office, Outlook, Internet)
- Fluency in English Language (written and verbal communication)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to multi-task
- Hard worker, committed to timelines and accuracy
- Prior experience in the field will be considered as an advantage
The Company Offers:
A creative, friendly and challenging working environment.