Senior Account ManagerAEA Relate is looking for a Senior Account Manager
AEA RELATE, a leading strategic consulting, public and investor relations agency in Greece, with a wide portfolio of clients including top Greek & International companies, is looking for the ideal candidate to fill in the position of: Senior Account Manager.
We are looking for a candidate with significant experience in public relations and strategic communications to reinforce our corporate communication team, reporting directly to the Director of the Corporate Communications Department.
- Manage a diverse portfolio of clients with the ability of keeping a strong client service profile
- Maintain a day-to-day communication with clients, understand their needs and objectives and deal with a wide range of functions
- Coordinate and prioritize projects, ensuring clear communication towards the team members, while acting in a timely manner
- Develop and implement PR and communication plans to align with the overall communication strategy of each client
- Draft content, press releases, memos, presentations and proposals that assist the workflow and deliverables
- Create and execute proposals based on the clients’ needs both on a reactive and proactive mode
- Create and maintain media contacts, handle inbound media enquiries and act as the key person in media communication.
Education & Experience Required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the communications’ sector; agency experience preferred
- University degree in PR/communications/ marketing or similar field
- Post graduate studies in communication will be considered a plus
- Excellent communication and writing skills in both the Greek and English language
- PC literate, proficient in MS Office.
Skills & Attributes
- Outstanding PR and communication skills
- Excellent analytical thinking and exemplary attention to detail
- Creative mind is a must, partnered with problem solving ability
- Exceptional verbal, writing and presentation development skills
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize deliverables and work under pressure within tight deadlines
- Focus on details and ability to be both a self-starter and a team player
- Good understanding of the Social Media environment (Facebook, Instagram, You Tube, Twitter, blogs etc.)
- Flexibility, punctuality, determination, positive thinking.
Send your CV and a few lines about yourself, at email@example.com using Senior Account Manager as a subject.