PR ManagerMSCOMM is looking for a PR Manager
The PR Manager is a highly qualified Manager that will handle a portfolio of F&B, FMCG and agro-sector clientele, building and maintaining a positive public image for our clients’ portfolio through marketing communications plans including strategy, goals, budget, and tactics. We are seeking an enthusiastic, resourceful, collaborative, strategic thinker to join our team! Is it you?
What you will do:
- Develop meaningful communication plans for clients
- Implement clients’ communication strategy in multiple channels
- Plan, budget and coordinate original communication activations, PR and consumer events
- Prepare high quality communication material (messaging, press releases, native articles, interviews, statements, letters etc.)
- Build and maintain relationships with key media, editors, bloggers and KOL’s
- Work closely with the creative department to develop interesting communication concepts for PR campaigns and activations
- Suggest relevant to clients’ needs influencers and KOL’s to implement successful influencer campaigns
- Build and manage relationships with key external stakeholders, including MPs, agro & local governance and officials within Greek government departments, other public or EU bodies and other industry members
- Provide insight and expertise on stakeholder approaches including recommendations for engagement and lines of messaging to the senior team.
- Represent the agency on key PR issues
- Contribute, draft and work on agency’s New Business pitches and Tenders’ participation
- Provide recommendations and contribute to overarching corporate comms strategy.
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications / journalism / business or related field
- Ownership and perception, through a previous experience at an agency, and a hands-on role as a PR & Communications Manager is mandatory. Minimum 3 years in progressive experience in the communications field
- Highly organized, able to multitask, plan proactively and prioritize work, resilient, resourceful, with problem-solving thinking and strong project management skills, comfortable with tight deadlines and ability to handle changing requirements, as well as multiple overlapping projects
- Self-starter, dynamic, proactive and hands on approach
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, in both English & Greek, proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint), and digital savviness, are considered a prerequisite
- Good interpersonal skills & positive attitude: able to establish, nurture and maintain excellent working relationships with clientele, internal and external stakeholders,
Add-ons: Preferred experiences and skills include:
- Speech writing experience for senior leaders or stakeholders
- Interest & savviness in innovation issues
- Attractive remuneration with additional benefits
- Work with a creative and innovative team, interact with highly committed and experienced professionals, a company culture that offers a huge learning experience and room for personal growth
- Build on Clients’ portfolio
- Personal and professional development skills
If you are interested kindly send your CV, along with an inspiring cover letter, at email@example.com with the ref AM-J21.
Deadline, July 30th, 2021
MSCOMM is a fast-pacing PR & communications agency. We work with an expanded portfolio of Clients on the basis of a strategic vision that aims to achieve tangible results and long-term value.